Monday, March 02, 2015

Frogged and restarted

2 years ago, I was at a weekend retreat with my spinning & weaving guild, and while there, I made significant progress on my first Julissa sweater.  We recently had our 3rd retreat (which means it's now a tradition!).  In the intervening years, though, I shrank (on purpose) so my original Julissa no longer fit me quite right.  So I frogged it.  Over this recent retreat weekend, I finally re-skeined and washed the yarn.  Once it dried, I cast on for another Julissa ... this time I'm doing the boat-neck version. Unfortunately, though, I don't have photos to show yet.

I also made good progress on my Saucy Librarian sweater.  Finished the seed stitch neckline, picked up about 85 million stitches, did all the raglan increases and and am now cruising on down the body. Oh! I also worked on the body of the Owls sweater. The body is finished and now it's time to start the sleeves ... which I might go do right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

... this has been a QuietStorm production, dahling ...