so yeah, i am reading some blogs and came across this meme and decided to tag myself. enjoy!
(amended 5/25/06: apparently i didn't put MY answers in the books section the first time i did this. sorry 'bout that! -mz)
Seven things to do before I die:
1. learn american sign language
2. knit up my stash LOL
3. get married and have babies
4. learn to sew
5. live in one place for more than 1 year
6. read everything on my list of stuff to read
7. go to africa
Seven things I cannot do:
1. make and stay within a budget (hahahaha)
2. pass up a bargain (especially on yarn!)
3. assemble a computer
4. knit a sweater without serious anxiety
5. resist jumping in puddles with my nephew
6. say no to my grandmother
7. be patient!!!
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
uh, what husband?!
Seven books that I love:
1. to kill a mockingbird, harper lee
2. the color purple, alice walker
3. anything by eric jerome dickey
4. beloved, toni morrison
5. pushed back to strength, gloria wade-gayles
6. the meredith gentry series by laurell k. hamilton
7. the lord of the rings trilogy, jrr tolkien
Seven things I say:
1. hell, and then no!
2. what the fuck? (or any of several phrases with the word "fuck." i think that's high on my list of favorite cuss words)
3. hi friend!
4. karma's a bitch
5. are you kidding me?
6. how (or when) the hell did -that- happen?
Seven movies I've loved:
1. The Color Purple
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. The Women of Brewster Place
4. any Spike Lee Joint
5. Finding Nemo
6. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
7. The Rocky Movies...all of 'em :-)
now i should go stir my spaghetti sauce.